Ready for a new exciting position in the restaurant industry? We are here to provide you with the skills, tools and Serving It Right certificate, so you can embark on a new adventure.
Our workshop is a total of 25 hours including hands on training and some online components that will give you the skills and knowledge to enter the service industry and prepares you to become a server. In this workshop you will learn all the steps from A-Z to be able to walk into a restaurant job and confidently join the team. You will learn all the essentials from greeting tables, proper order taking, how to manage a large section, suggestive selling, and everything in between. At the end of the course, in addition to certification, the team at Science of Service will use their network and contacts to help you find a job in the restaurant industry*.
Become a Server and Learn:
- Customer service skills.
- To work as part of a team.
- To maximize your earning potential.
- To develop and refine public relations skills.
- On the spot problem solving techniques.
- Time management skills.
- A-Z’s of professional table service.
- Serving Etiquette
- Wine service training
- Balance and tray control
- Reservation handling
And other details for elevating the level of service you provide….
Benefits of Serving:
- Flexible work schedule.
- Payoff debt faster, save up for that trip, earn extra cash, and subsidize your education bill.
- Transferable skills that can be used across countries and industries.
- Immediate and regular feedback.
- Stay in shape.
- Short shifts and a large job market, you choose the right employer.
- Get paid to socialize.
Who should attend:
- Anyone entering the restaurant industry.
- Those who want to hone in on serving skills and increase their income.
- People looking for a flexible schedule.
- High School students.
- University/College students.
- Parents looking for part time or evening work.
Contact us for pricing
*Job placement is not a guarantee. Science of Service will help to find a job but cannot guarantee it.
Sign up today. Limited spots available!
Add the optional Serving it Right Certificate for $35.00